THE RADICALLY CHANGING NATURE OF LEADERSHIP
- “Old School Leadership” from 1900 to the launch of the world wide web
- The new normal: The pre-pandemic world was already chaotic
- Leading during a global pandemic
LEADERS TOOLKIT 1
- Purpose, autonomy, master transformative cultures, and organizational approaches to optimize motivation
- Deliberately developmental cultures
LEADERS TOOLKIT 2
Power & Influence
- Nelson Mandela’s masterful use of power and influence
- Case studies in effective and ineffective use of power and influence
- Leadership lessons from professional sports
LEADERS TOOLKIT 3
- Innovation Theatre vs. Genuine Innovation
- The 3 Horizons of Growth
- Human-centered design
- Open Innovation & Open Source Economics
- Lean/Agile methodologies
- Amazon takes over from GE as leading CEO Incubator
- “Digitally Savvy” Boards of Directors
THE SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS LEADER IN THE ESG ERA
- The business roundtable’s new charter of the corporation
- Certified B Corporations
- Social ventures
- Confident or over-confident?
- Don’t be blinded by your own expertise
- The increasing demand for “T-shaped” workers
- Empowering individual contributors to step up as leaders
- Review 12 Angry Men and others who stepped up as leaders
- Bill & Melinda Gates, Jeff Skoll, etc.
- Malala, Greta Thunberg, Turana Burke, etc.
LEADERSHIP FOR THE FUTURE OF WORK
- Leadership and motivation for an increasingly remote and freelance workforce
- Working alongside technology: algorithms, bots, robots, etc.
- Building resilience and adaptability in times of uncertainty, disruption, adversity
- Cutting through the “crisis fog” – proven practices to maintain focus, clarity, stamina
CREATING YOUR OWN PERSONAL TRANSFORMATIVE LEADERSHIP PLAN
- Leadership strategies and innovation frameworks
- Aligning your skillset with optimal professional opportunities
- Leading your team into a growth mindset culture
Throughout the program, you'll develop customized templates and practices you can employ immediately at your organization. The tools and resources in your professional portfolio will help you deliver distinctive and measurable outcomes.